PayPal typically charges you 30 cents per transaction plus 2.9% of the value of the sale. There is a way you can lower this fee to 30 cents + only 2.5%, 2.2% or 1.9%! Say what!?!?!? Savings!
Does your Paypal account make at least $3,000 in receipts per month?
Yes? No? Sometimes?
If you answered Yes or Sometimes, follow these steps to apply for merchant status and lower fees:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click on “Profile and Settings”.
- Click on “My Money”.
- Click on “Merchant Fees”.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill out this short form and click “Submit”.
- Find out if you are approved or not for lower merchant rate fees. It’s immediate!
So, if you just applied and got the approval message – Congrats! You are now saving at least $144 per year at a minimum . . . $240 if you have monthly revenue of $5,000. Now, here’s my question to you . . . what will you do with that savings? I suggest you reinvest it back into your business to make you better for the long-term success of your business.