Register with eBay and create a Seller Account in order to start selling. It’s free and easy. Simply follow the steps below.
Note: Don’t be fooled: Creating an eBay account, listing some things and selling them is easy. Trying to make a living out of this is something different. You will need guidance by a teacher or private tutor (coaching) or join /find one of the courses available online.
2. Sign in to your account, or register for a new one. Click “Register.” 3. Fill out the form, including contact information, email address, password, first and last name, and your mobile phone number.
4. Click “Register”
5. After you register you need to confirm the account by sending a PIN to your mobile phone.
6. Enter the PIN sent to your mobile phone, then click Continue.
7. You will be redirected to the Main Page of eBay and you will notice on the top left corner that you will see your name there, that means that you successfully registered your new eBay account.
Create a Seller Account
1. Click “Sell”.
2. Provide your main contact number and address, click Continue.
Note: If you change the country in this form, it will ask you to enter you username and password to continue.
3. eBay will ask you to enter your password for the account. Click Continue.
Note: The username is generated automatically when you are making your account a seller account but you can change it anytime you want.
4. When you reach this page, this means that your account is already a seller account but you need to set-up some settings first before you can use it properly for selling. Click on the eBay logo.
5. The next steps are important for you specify an automatic payment method for paying your seller fees. Click on “My Ebay“.
6. Click on “Account“.
7. Click on the link that says ” Change automatic payment method“.
8. You need to choose what payment method you would like to set for paying seller fees and eBay Money Back Guarantee reimbursements using PayPal, Debit card, or Credit Card. After you chose one for your payment method click on “Set up Automatic Payment“.
9. Provide the necessary information needed for setting up your payment method.
TIP: Sign up for PayPal in order to receive secure online payments for your items. This will verify your identity, increase security with the latest anti-fraud technology, allow you to accept credit cards as payment, and more!
Log in to eBay, then choose My eBay > Account. Here you’ll find information on how to sign up for PayPal. Once you’ve done so, return to your Account and choose “Link My PayPal Account.”